Apr 7, 2021
Do you struggle with consistency in following your boundaries?
Are you halfway through your weight loss journey and looking for
help with the second half? Do you ever feel like you need to be
skinny to be loved? Have you experienced chronic pain? These are
just a few of the topics we discuss on today's episode of the
Truth Podcast. This is both a coaching interview and a victory
Lexi is a young mom with four kids between the ages of 2 and 12.
She lost 30 pounds with three meals a day boundaries. Then she
switched over to Weight Watchers which helped to jumpstart her
weight loss again. Before losing weight, Lexi struggled with
chronic back pain. She is almost pain-free now.
Here are a few of the topics we discuss on the podcast:
- What Lexi did to lose 30 pounds with three meals a day
- How Lexi renewed her mind
- Why she answered the I
Deserve a Donut questions in writing
- Lexi's advice for others starting out - Be easy on yourself!
Plus more tips
- How to work on losing weight without making an idol out of
- Why it's so hard to follow your boundaries when you experience
- Lies that make you break your boundaries with chronic pain
- How weight loss can (sometimes) help with chronic pain
- Lies that contribute to the skinny idol
- How to determine a goal weight (and do you need one?)
- How you decide what your goal weight is
- The importance of renewing in writing
- How to know when you're breaking a boundary with Weight
- How to use the activity and weekly points with Weight
Note: If you're not interested in
Weight Watchers, skip ahead to the last four minutes of
the podcast as that's where Lexi gives her tips for weight
Resources Mentioned on the
How to Listen to the Podcast
Click here to subscribe or listen on Stitcher.
- Apple Podcasts: Click here
to subscribe or listen on Apple Podcasts. (If you haven’t
subscribed to the podcast on Apple, this can sometimes take a few
hours to update.)
- Android: Click
here to subscribe or listen on Android.
- Spotify: Click
here to subscribe or listen on Spotify.
- Amazon Alexa: To listen on Amazon Alexa, say,
“Alexa, play the Taste for Truth Podcast.”