Aug 15, 2018
Have you ever considered being a guest on the Taste
for Truth Podcast? I'll be taping coaching and victory interviews
on August 23rd and 25th, and would love to have you sign up for an
interview! Click here for the sign ups: Taste for Truth
Today I'm excited to have Kelly on the podcast with
us for a coaching interview. Here are some of
the topics we'll be discussing:
- Some truths that will help with
- When do we switch from enjoying
food to making food an idol?
- The advantages of having small
quantities of your favorite foods vs. large quantities.
- The pleasure of living a life in
control and also feeling lean and healthy.
- The value of writing out the
answers to the I Deserve a Donut questions so you can look back on
your progress and also use it to renew later if you can’t make
yourself answer the questions one day.
- A lie that makes us eat too much on
special occasions such as date nights.
- Planned food rewards vs. unplanned
- That if it something we’re going to
regret, then it’s not a treat.
- Planning ahead before trips and
truth journaling before you go.
- Suggestions for non-food
Resources We Talked About on the Podcast